2 Links SMOKED HICKORY Sausage
- 1⁄2 medium Yellow Onion, diced
- 4 cups Mozzarella, shredded
- 8 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 1 Jalapeno (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add the onion and bell pepper to the pan and sauté for three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While the onion is sauteing, slice the sausage into ¼” slices.
- Stir the sausage into the skillet with the onion. Continue to sauté over medium heat for another ten minutes (until lightly browned), stirring occasionally. Remove sausage and drippings from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Place one tortilla in the pan. Top with ¼ each of cheese, sausage, and onions. Cook quesadilla for 1-2 minutes or until the bottom is crisp and lightly browned and cheese is melted. Remove quesadilla from pan and repeat with remaining tortillas.