2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 3-4 potatoes, cubed
- 2 Range Hand Texas Smoker Smoked Cracked Black Pepper Sausage links (sliced)
- 2 peppers, diced (red, green, or orange)
- 1 med. onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional seasonings: Italian seasoning or Cajun
- Heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet or cast iron. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until desired crispiness about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside using a slotted spoon.
- Turn the heat down to medium and cook the smoked sausage for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the onions and peppers and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent, and the peppers are tender. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the potatoes back in and continue cooking for another minute or two. Add more salt and pepper if needed or other seasonings as desired.
- Top with 2 fried eggs (optional)