32 oz Prime Tomahawk Ribeye Steak
- 2 Large Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Coarse Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- Preheat your pellet smoker to 250°F. While it’s preheating, let your steak sit outside the fridge to come to room temperature.
- Sprinkle the entire steak with the salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic.
- Place on the smoker for 1 hour 20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125°F. Use a meat thermometer for best results.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add the butter. When melted, add the thyme, and place the steak in the skillet. Sear on each side for about 2 minutes.
- Allow the steak to sit for about 5-10 minutes before serving.