1.5 pounds skirt steak
- Preferred fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 large red or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Combine your choice fajita seasoning, lime juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and Worcestershire in a large plastic zip bag. Reserve 1 tablespoon of this mixture in a small jar or plastic bag and set aside. Add steak to a large plastic bag and zip closed. Shake to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large hot skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, and reserved marinade. Cook about 2-4 minutes, until tender but not mushy.
- Remove veggies to a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Raise heat to medium-high.
- Place steak in the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat. Let steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
- To serve, add veggies and steak back to the skillet. Serve with flour or corn tortillas and your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, fresh jalapenos, and hot sauce.